Booking.com

Today's food trip: Halo2x and Burger with Fries at Cafe Filomina

I had a quick break after my morning class. I was craving for a "Halo2x and Burger" since yesterday. I was thinking for having a food trip next week since my @bobiecayao will be here but i cant wait enough. So what i did, i grab my vehicle and went to "Cafe Filomena ", its a popular restaurant that is located at the first floor of Bethel Guest house.
This is an awesome place indeed. They have the best hotel and they have affordable yet recommendable Delicious foods for everyone.

Cafe Filomena, where delicious foods are served.

At the first floor, you can find the restaurant named Cafe Filomina. They have a lot of delicious foods anyway.

























Just to stop my craving, i just bought these delicious foods. You can actually look for the best foods in their menu but Halo-halo and fries and burger is my choice. Oh, one best thing. This place is facing near the sea port and boulevard. You can find good scenic view in there.

Pinoy Style "Halo-Halo"

I just love Halo-halo with different mixed fruits and sweet ingredients. Its tasty, juicy and sweets.



Halo-halo is really good during hot season especially summer is fast approaching. Most of the restaurant here in our place are serving "Halo-Halo" to bring happiness to people who are "hot", haha..What i mean is, those people who are suffering from hot weather condition.

I ordered one serve of Halo-Halo and burger with fries, but i waited for for 10 minutes to serve. However it is all worth it after seeing this food in front of me.

Fries and Egg Burger, my lunch meal

Fries and burger all in one serve, its kind of wow. Yes, i love fries but i love burger more. But they are all in one serve, Awesome right?



Burger! Burger! this what makes me hungry every time i saw it posted somewhere else. I saw one of my friend in facebook posted it in her wall, so asked here about it and if where i can buy this delicious burger. Its actually bigger in size comparing to burger in fast food chain. It has the same price actually.

Whenever you got the chance to visit Dumaguete and want to have food trip, just beep me in. I can bring you to Cafe Filomena, but you have to treat me as well. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment