Booking.com

Chapters Cafe Dumaguete City

This will be my new post for today, it was a tiring days after a scout activities on Saturday and took a long ride with someone on Sunday. I was one of the facilitator of scout activities where i handling Stars scout and girls scout. Its all worth it after a long day of activities and i have one whole Sunday to be with my someone special, my hubby.

Chapters Cafe, best place to eat foods and read books

I heard about this place from a friend, then i asked my boyfriend to take me there, and he did
GitHub Logo
We spend time together at Chapters Cafe, one best place for someone who love to read books. The place was actually an amazing, a magical themes and features and i consider it as one best place for dating and have a good meals.

Artificial Flowers with faces

I love this kind of art, someday i will have it in my wedding day
I love this, i want to learn how to make it. I told my boyfriend to have it during our wedding. The flowers was placed in one corner facing the whole area. It is very attractive because of different faces in the middle its petals.

Their Menu written in a comic style book


Not so classy book of menu, it was just printed in a comic type book but its unique
After few rounds of taking pictures and sightseeing, its time to order our foods. They have delicious and affordable foods inspired by Filipino and Asian Cuisine. Affordable, because you can order worth $150 good for 2 person already with 4 different kinds of menu.

Books, arts are eveyrwhere

*If you love to read books, maybe one of your favorite is here.
The name Chapter was named after the books. Every corner of this place you can find books even at the Cr, stairs, under the chairs and everywhere. You can read any books you want but you are not allowed to take it home. Its a nice place indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment