Booking.com

Travel adventure with my hairless friend

Hi everyone, just want to introduce to you my travel buddy, he is Mark my old friend when we were in high school. After our high school days we seprated ways, He studied somewhere in Manila and i took my college degree somewhere in Visayas. 10 years we never had any communication until i knew that he is already in UAE working as a electrician engineer. Last month he went home and spend time visiting our place and we decided to have a round trip with our bikes.
Hairless friend plus dirty finger lol :)
I wrote an article about our travel with our bikes few weeks ago. But in this article i will write about him. Hahaha.. he is the guy with full of determination and a real friend. Despite of decades without seeing each other he never changed, he is still the hairless friend i have. Hahaha..just kidding,( he will be reading this once his steemit account got approved)
He tried to hide it, but i already had one exposing his hairless head
image
Common dude, dont be shy with your hair. Still looking good, dont you? Hahaha..well, during our trip he had to wait me all the time. He had a faster bike than me. I got a Raider 150 and he got a Rouser 200 a very nice bike.
He never removed his helmet
image
Haha..now he knew it. Everytime we took a break from a long ride, he never removed his helmet now, knowing that i will took picture of us. Hahaha..nice shot buddy.
Hope you enjoy reading my simple blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment